Here’s some Inspiration for Freelancers (hopefully) :) …
When you see an opportunity, jump on it!
Too many of us (myself included) wait for the stars to align. We think we need more experience, better connections, more time. We’re worried people won’t like us, that they’ll ignore us, or tell us “no.”
Don’t worry about it. The timing will never be exactly right. You’ll never think you have enough experience.
You never know where an opportunity might lead. Jump now. Take a leap of faith. Sort out the details later.
[tweetability]This month I’m going to say “yes” to all opportunities that come my way. No matter how unsure, afraid, or unprepared I feel. [/tweetability]
Will you join me? Comment below and let’s get this party started!
Still not feeling inspired? Try these posts:
- Personal Growth and Business Growth … How’s Your Mindset?
- Big Check for Your Dream Board (Free Download)
- How to Eliminate Your Barriers
- How to Overcome the 5 Most Common Freelance Fears
- How to Think Yourself into Success as a Copywriter